Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"It's just a bunch of hocus pocus...."

You know, I just love it when you're watching a movie, and then you hear the line that has the title of the movie in it and you think, "FOUND IT!"
But anyway, I drew this last week while watching the movie Hocus Pocus... which was:

THE BIG HALLOWEEN SURPRISE!!!
(cue orange and black confetti)

... yeah, a lot less surprising when you tell them there's gonna be a surprise... anyway, I hope you like it.

I drew it on a paper bag because it gives you ground to go lighter and darker as well, so you can use the darker color of the paper bag so you get a middle ground. Its pretty neat when you play around with it.... I'm thinking about using up my father's cardboard from work... yeah.... sounds like a plan....

Advice to Dad: *hide your cardboard boxes*

1 comment:

Nathan Andrew Kacirek said...

I definitely get a sense of witch creepiness. Wonderfull drawing ryan.