Thursday, October 22, 2009

Another day of SKETCHES!?!?!?!?!?

So, remember when I told you all about how I would go to the library and find a magical scanner that helps me to show the world what sucks the time out of my day?!

Well, how lovely is this?!

Not only I have pictures for you, I have MORE CELEBS!!! (thank god, I was sick of freaking myself out with the Marilyn Manson picture... I mean, its great and all... but its creepy lol)

All of these I did in the past two days, because I've been bored and cooped up in my room studying caricature portraits and such... A funny thing happens when you're inspired by one drawing... you keep going, and going, and going... For some reason the past three days I was reminiscent of this picture:

So, here you go!!! lol!













Ben Stiller




















Jim Carrey

















Marilyn Monroe


















Dennis Rodman















Barbara Streisand











Alright, that's all for now!!! I'll have more soon! (And now that I have found a scanner, stay tuned for a special Halloween Surprise!!!.... God I sound like a salesman don't I?!)

No comments: