Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm Back!

So, after a long hiatus of being extremely busy with the holidays, school, and work... I got a new sketchbook, and I am soon to get a new scanner, so my posts will be more frequent!

...after my next paycheck....

But if you want to see my first few sketchbook entries, well here you go!




My new sketchbook is much different than sketchbooks I have done in the past, and its because its not just white paper. Its recycled paper that is at its origional oatmeal color. So, because of that, I love how I can use colors and it pops off the page much better than in my past sketchbooks, and it gives me a middle ground to shade in.





And, I drew my dog Mister (Mr.)! This is the first time I've drawn him and have been absolutely pleased with it. I think its because I think I'm getting animal anatomy better... hence the reason why there are dogs and a flying pig and even a male deer... and a mime (don't ask).


And here's a note to Joe. Don't get too mad that I'm drawing things like this and not things for the Silent Evil Productions blog. I've been trying to think up ideas for it, and what comes out is... well... dogs and flying pigs, and mimes.


By the way, you guys should really check out the blog me and my friends have created. Silent Evil Productions has all you need to know about anything. From Pop Culture to even food! We review everything! So go to my side bar and look it up!


OH YEAH! And I made a SCARF!


If you did not know, I love to crochet, and this scarf took me about three and 1/2 days to make... and soon I'll have the hat that I finished yesterday on here too. Crocheting is an artform too!
Well, thats all for now. Be back extremely soon!

No comments: