Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yesterday was a CRAPPY day...

Well, since technically it's 2:30, and people are usually asleep at this hour (except for me because I can't sleep... again...) I feel like this is the end of yesterday...

ANYWAYS, yesterday sucked. I did three drawings, i forgot my camera, and the contest that we were doing ( Drawing a caricature of Edward from the movie Twilight). Well, I was doing an awesome job at drawing it, until the rain came suddenly and washed all my 15 minutes of hard work away. And then, one of the henna art girls accidentaly dropped my box in a puddle of water. I had to dry off all my color sticks...
It was SUCH A HORRIBLE DAY.
So, what do I do when I get home? Well, I go on facebook and draw any face that pops up on the "News Feed" thing... because I need to practice. Plus, I wanted to get my caricatures to have more of a real feel to them, rather than a cartoon feel to them... for example:
These are my best friends BreAnne and Joe. See what I mean? I like this because I didn't use any pencil, only ballpoint pen, and, me being meticulous about EVERYTHING, it was so odd to just slap it on there. But I hope they see this... because Joe was complaining the other day that I've never really drawn him. Well, note to Joe... HERE YOU GO :)

No comments: